I had chosen cocktail-like dresses for a couple of reasons. One: If at all possible, I wanted my bridesmaids to be able to wear them again...some dresses are so hideous that you want to burn it the minute you take it off!! Two: If I would have gone with full length dresses, they would have been all salty and nasty...winter can be a bitch in the mitten state!! I went with black, too. Some people had strong opinions about these choices, but I ignored them...they can do whatever they want at their weddings, why can't I do what I want at mine, right??!! This is the dress I went with, again, it is black, not pink!!
http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Tea-Length-Dress-with-Grosgrain-Ribbon-and-Bow-8585_Bridal-Party-Bridesmaids-All-Bridesmaid-Dresses
The guys were a lot easier to figure out...sort of!! Jack and I went to Men's Warehouse and looked at the different styles and combinations of vests and ties and paisley or stripes and slacks and jackets and shoes and shirts...OMG! Who knew there were all these things to choose from. Ultimately, I feel like we chose a good combo. It was good to have all of that taken care of!!


No comments:
Post a Comment